1. The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
2. The authors should ensure that the submitted paper has not been published previously. Plagiarism, Duplicate, Data Fabrication and Falsification, and Redundant Publications are forbidden.
3. All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least two international reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper. But they may be rejected without review if they are obviously not suitable for publication.
4. The factors that are taken into account in review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability and language.
5. The possible decisions on the paper include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
6. Peer-review assists the publisher in making editorial decisions may also assist the author in improving the paper.
7. Reviews should be conducted objectively. Personal criticism of the author is inappropriate. Referees should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
8. A reviewer should also call to the publisher’s attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
9. All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.
10. Authors, reviewers and editorial board members must notify Ethan Publishing Company of any conflicts of interest.